Friday, November 7, 2008

Thing #19: Digg it!

I found Digg through CML's Tool Box. What a fascinating site! Every time I visit, I find new intriguing stories, photos, and videos. I get so absorbed that I can hardly take time to write about Digg!

For example, today I found out about an mysterious explosion that occurred in 1908 which was 1,000 times more powerful than Hiroshima's. I also learned about how to avoid "annoying body glitches" like eye twitches and hiccups.

With Digg, I mark the items of most interest to me by "digging" them. Other users digg, too, and stories move to the top of the ranks by popularity. I can set up my profile so that only subjects of interest to me show up.

The social networking aspects of the site are intriguing, but so far I have no Digg "friends" with whom to share content of interest. Anyone interested? My profile name is largesse.

Photo by Pif the Mighty.

No comments: