Saturday, September 6, 2008

Feeding happiness: Thing #9


I tried out all three of the feed-finding tools for Learn & Play: Topix, Syndic8, and Technorati. I found useful feeds and added them to my Bloglines feeds.

In Topix, I found a great source for updates on research on hypertension, Hypertension News.

In Syndic8, I found a feed for low sodium recipes from Recipezaar.

In Technorati, I found a blog called HighBloodPressureConnection.com.

I think I was most taken with this blog I stumbed upon in Technorati, called the Happiness Project, http://www.happiness-project.com/happiness_project. This blog is chock-full of tips and advice for...staying happy! I added it to my "misc." category in my Bloglines account. I also added a Happiness Project feed to my blog!

Photo by docbertus.

No comments: